ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Current Draft of Report

  • To: <gnso-pro-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pro-wg] Current Draft of Report
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:15:09 -0700

I support your stmt #1 -- no verification if no challenge, and thus no
cost.

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.