ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pro-wg]

Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Current Draft of Report

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pro-wg] Current Draft of Report
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:22:47 +0200

Dear Colleagues

I have now closed off comment on the report. I will distribute an amended draft final report as soon as possible -- most likely early next week. I would expect that, except for minor typographical edits that the work of the group would be completed for this phase.

I will take into account all the [many] areas of agreement and disagreement and fold all that into a narrative that tries to balance many competing points.

To Tim's question about minority reports -- I have received his and will include it in a special section for minority reports in the appendix. It may work out to be more sensible to include minority views in the body of the report depending on which sections are being discussed.

My thanks to all of you who have participated so vigorously. The next step will be to present to Report to the Committee at the San Juan meeting in a special session for both the PRO and RN WGs on Sat 23 June.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor