[gnso-pro-wg] PRO WG Final Report: DRAFT for immediate comment
Please find attached the final draft of the PRO WG Final Report. I have tried to capture in the report the vast diversity of views on most issues.
There are several sections I need you to check.
1. Please look at Section 3 -- Recommendation Summary and indicate by return mail if you, as an individual PRO WG member support that recommendation. I will insert the initials of each supporter into the table and I will create a legend to explain who is who
2. Any dissenting views which I haven't caught -- please don't try to re-open the debate on the list but do propose alternate language if you have it and please tell me where you want that included. It should be in the section on "supported" but not agreed views and it will be in table form.
3. There are a number of TLD summaries in the Annexes. Please ensure that the summary you did is the correct one.
4. Any typos or spelling errors I may have missed.
1. 48 hours or so to double check any last minute edits. Close off 18h00 UTC Friday 1 June
2. Distribution of Report to Committee 18h00 UTC Monday 4 June
3. Presentation of Report by Kristina on Saturday 23 June in San Juan to new TLDs Committee
4. Incorporation, where possible, of PRO WG outcomes into new TLDs draft Final Report
Thanks again for everyone's hard work in such a short time frame.
Liz Williams Senior Policy Counselor ICANN - Brussels +32 2 234 7874 tel +32 2 234 7848 fax +32 497 07 4243 mob