ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

Re: [gnso-raa-b] Additional Topic

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-b] Additional Topic
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:14:26 -0800 (PST)

Michele,

If, as chair, you are prepared to exercise your discretion and take up this
issue as an in-scope topic for your Working Group, then please inform the
Secretariat of my willingness to join this PDP effort as a WG participant.

Please feel free to contact me off-list with regard to the operative timeline
for completion of the policy recommendations, and any other pertinent details.

Thanks,
Danny