ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] DOODLE / Next RAA Sub Team B meeting

  • To: "gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] DOODLE / Next RAA Sub Team B meeting
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:46:43 -0800

Dear All,

As discussed on today's call, we are looking at scheduling our next call ahead
of the week commencing 18th January (ICANN Policy Staff Meeting that week).

Please complete the attached Doodle poll with your availability. This Doodle
poll closes Friday 08 January 1600 UTC - the date and time of the call will be
announced shortly thereafter.

http://www.doodle.com/txuhxck7edsa8nkn

Thank you
Kind regards