ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

Re: [gnso-raa-b] RE: Updated RAA Amendment Summary for Today's Call

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-b] RE: Updated RAA Amendment Summary for Today's Call
  • From: Sivasubramanian Muthusamy <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:37:05 +0530

Hello Margie Milam,

I made some comments as seen in the message
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-raa-b/msg00044.html and on the responses
to that message, as also in the message
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-raa-b/msg00055.html

These comments have not been noted in this and previous updates. Possibly
because these comments were made by email, rather than during the calls?

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy