ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Follow up from today's call

  • To: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Follow up from today's call
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:12:51 -0700

Subteam B participants,

Thanks to all who participated in our productive call this afternoon.

Since no one from the registrar stakeholder group was on the call today,
it was agreed that our first order of business on our next call will be
discussion of Section 5 of the draft initial report, including Statton's
proposed edits circulated earlier today. This would encompass the
concern raised below regarding a statement in the staff draft memorandum
(which appears in the draft initial report as Annex F).

I was asked to urge the registrar participants to ensure that one of the
RrSG participants in the subteam is able to participate in next week's
call.  As a reminder, it will be Monday, May 10 at 2000 UTC.

In addition, I encourage all subteam members to circulate their
comments/edits on the draft initial report as soon as possible.  If we
can surface all these by no later than COB Thursday May 6, then it
should be possible for the staff to incorporate them into a revised
draft for circulation in advance of the call next Monday.

Following discussion of Section 5/Annex F, and review of any other edits
to the draft initial report, our meeting on May 10 will include brief
follow-up on planning for the Brussels meeting.

Steve Metalitz