ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Document Deadline for the RAA Report

  • To: "gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Document Deadline for the RAA Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:29:17 -0700

Dear All,

I just wanted to let you know that the document deadline for delivery of the
RAA Report is May 31.   This deadline is different than the dates that we were
discussing previously due to the plan to have the RAA issues be addressed at
the Joint SO/AC meeting on Monday.

As a result, please take the time to review the draft report circulated over
the weekend as quickly as possible.  We have 3 more Monday meetings available
to finalize the content of the report prior to May 31.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor