ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Comments on Section V and Process B Statement of Support

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Comments on Section V and Process B Statement of Support
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:58:07 -0400

Steve,

Attached is a redline showing recommended changes to your initial draft
of Section V of the RAA Initial Draft Report (which also incorporates
Avri's edit from today).

This version also includes a draft Statement of Support for Proposed
Process B.   Also, I'd like to follow-up Tim's request from yesterday to
add SubTeam B's attendance record to Annex C.

Questions or comments from the SubTeam are welcome but please also be
sure to copy Tim and Michele as I will be out of the office on Thursday
and Friday and may be unable to respond to comments as quickly as I
would like.

Best Regards,

Statton

 Statton Hammock
 Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs

P 703-668-5515  M 703-624-5031 <http://www.networksolutions.com>
www.networksolutions.com

GIF image