ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:00:35 -0400

Steve,

I am not sure that I agree that we should have a slide that lays out the
three staked out positions on next steps because this might generate a
debate on this particular topic which is not the purpose of the meeting,
nor I believe, the forum for it.  We need to be sure we complete our
presentation and that we have enough time for the panel discussion.

Statton