RE: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session
- To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's Session
- From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:48:39 -0700
Thanks Margie, these look good.
(1) We need an additional slide regarding the recommended next steps
on RAA amendments (this would go just before law enforcement
Strong Support: Include observers in negotiations (representing
interests of affected non-parties)
Substantial Opposition: Only registrars and ICANN staff in negotiations
Some Subteam Members: Third parties should be full participants in
Agreement that there must be periodic reports from negotiations,
(2) Should the blank slide read "Questions/Comments"?
From: owner-gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Margie Milam
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:38 PM
To: gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx; gnso-rrc-a@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Presentation on Initial Report for Monday's
Please find attached for your review draft slides for Monday's
presentation on the RAA Initial Report.
Please provide your comments or revisions by COB on this Thursday, 17
Senior Policy Counselor