ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] FW: New Registrar Accreditation Application is Live

  • To: <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] FW: New Registrar Accreditation Application is Live
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:39:11 -0700

RAA subteam B,

Please note that a revised Registrar Accreditation Application has been
posted today.  See links below.  I assume Margie can change the
reference in our final report to reflect that the awaited new
application has been released.  I have not reviewed this in detail to
see the extent to which the "due diligence" issues that the subteam put
aside in our review have been addressed in the revised application, and
would not think it would be appropriate to comment substantively on that
in our final report.

Steve Metalitz

The announcement and edits to the Registrar pages are now live:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-10sep10-en.htm
http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/accreditation-process.htm