ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Draft Final RAA Report

  • To: "gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Draft Final RAA Report
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:11:34 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached a draft Final Report that updates the background sections,
and includes the work done by the r SubTeam Belated to the review of the public
comment forum submissions on the topic of additional amendments.    Because the
entire document is very large,  I have only included the body of the draft
report plus the additional addenda with this email.

 If you want to see the entire draft report, it is posted on the WIKI at:
https://st.icann.org/raa-related/index.cgi?joint_alac_gnso_wg_and_at_large_workspace_on_raa_related

I would appreciate any revisions or comment by COB next Wed, Sept 22.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor