ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Re: Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) Drafting Team (DT) call on TUESDAY, June 09 at 1300 UTC.

  • To: gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Re: Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) Drafting Team (DT) call on TUESDAY, June 09 at 1300 UTC.
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 14:17:02 -0400

I think that one other thing that needs to be at least raised at this joint meeting is the issue of what Registrants Rights Charter is. I know that some people believe that it is just a list of existing registrant rights and responsibilities (presumably in clear, understandable language) as referenced in section 3.15 of the new RAA, and others think that it is list of rights that a registrant should have, but are not necessarily currently enshrined in any gTLD rules/agreements/contracts. We cannot commission people to work on a charter until that is defined.

Alan