ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

RE: [gnso-raa-dt] Re: Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) Drafting Team (DT) call on TUESDAY, June 09 at 1300 UTC.

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-dt] Re: Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) Drafting Team (DT) call on TUESDAY, June 09 at 1300 UTC.
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 06:17:08 -0700

For ready reference here are the operative resolutions from GNSO
Council:

Within 30 days of Board approval of the set of amendments,
representatives from the GNSO community and the ALAC shall be identified
to participate in drafting a registrant rights charter, as contemplated
by the amendments and the current GNSO Council discussions, with support
from ICANN staff. A draft charter shall be completed no later than July
31 2009; and

Within 30 days of Board approval of the set of amendments, the GNSO
Council will form a Drafting Team to discuss further amendments to the
RAA and to identify those on which further action may be desirable. The
Drafting Team should endeavor to provide its advice to the Council and
ICANN staff no later than July 31, 2009.