ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

[gnso-raa-dt] First Draft DT charter (RAA)

  • To: <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] First Draft DT charter (RAA)
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:43:33 -0700

A <<DRAFT RAA DT charter 072109 circulated (2310153).DOC>> fter I
volunteered to take the first crack at a charter for the Drafting Team
on RAA amendments, I learned that no previous examples of DT charters
could be located!  So the attached is adapted from some Working Group
proposed charters that staff shared with me.

My apologies for delay in circulating this first draft for
review/editing.  Note that it deals with the other subject of the
Council resolution (see below) -- Registrant Rights Charter -- only to
the extent of establishing a liaison relationship with the GNSO-ALAC
group working on that.   That might or might not be deemed sufficient at
this point.

Steve Metalitz