ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

RE: [gnso-raa-dt] First Draft DT charter (RAA)

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-dt] First Draft DT charter (RAA)
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:43:52 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Metalitz, Steven
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 3:32 PM
To: Stéphane Van Gelder; gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx

Stephane,

I agree with you that this DT is not intended to draft amendments to the RAA. I
was trying to keep fairly close to the wording of the resolution, which directs
us to "identify those [further amendments to RAA] on which further action may
be desirable."  Perhaps we should say "Identify topics on which further action
in the form of amendments to the RAA may be desirable."

Steve