ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

Re: [gnso-raa-dt] First Draft DT charter (RAA)

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-dt] First Draft DT charter (RAA)
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:12:58 +0200

Thanks Steve.
I would like to see this worded in a way which leaves the door open to there
not being any further amendments required. I understood that to be one of
the premises of this work after the motion the GNSO Council passed and the
Board's response: that it's worth looking at this to see if there are
further amendments, but that this is by no means a given.

Thanks,

Stéphane