ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

RE: [gnso-raa-dt] Proposed agenda for: RAA call details / Monday 03 August 1900 UTC

  • To: <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-dt] Proposed agenda for: RAA call details / Monday 03 August 1900 UTC
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:39:28 -0700

I also cannot make the meeting today.

I have a pretty strong preference to keep this to one group, with subgroups,
because I see both topics as intextricably intertwined and predict not
enough volunteers (as usual).  I don't really see any added complexity, just
because ALAC asked for one half of this work.  (I believe they are also in
support of the other half.)

I will volunteer as chair or co-chair, if there are no other volunteers from
the BC, IPC or ISPCPC leadership.  I believe it is important that people
from non-contracting parties take leadership roles in this group.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law