ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Proposed agenda for: RAA call details / Monday 03 August 1900 UTC

  • To: gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Proposed agenda for: RAA call details / Monday 03 August 1900 UTC
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:06:28 -0400

On 3 Aug 2009, at 11:39, Mike Rodenbaugh wrote:

I will volunteer as chair or co-chair, if there are no other volunteers from the BC, IPC or ISPCPC leadership. I believe it is important that people
from non-contracting parties take leadership roles in this group.

Thanks for this.

My personal suggestion would be for someone who was neither on ALAC nor the GNSO Council to chair - as part of the effort to spread the work beyond official councils, i.e as part of the new council as policy manager effort

I also think we should appoint someone to act as a GNSO council liaison(s) to the group. You are already doing several of these, but we can discuss that in the next council meeting.

As for non-contracting parties versus contracting parties, one idea may be to have 2 co-chairs, with one from each house.

Thanks
a.