ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

[gnso-raa-dt] Charter of rights - "wish list"

  • To: gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] Charter of rights - "wish list"
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:10:22 -0400

I have some trouble understanding how we will arrive at the wish-list part of the charter development.

Is this just going to be the registrant/users who develop it, or will this need to be done in conjunction with the registrars?

If the latter, it sounds like it is replicating work that will need to be done by the future RAA working group (or whatever mechanism is used), and it also pre-supposes that the registrars are agreeing to such future rights in advance of the actual discussion/negotiation.

Alan