ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

RE: [gnso-raa-dt] Charter of rights - "wish list"

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-dt] Charter of rights - "wish list"
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:52:22 -0700

Alan, that is why these efforts should be separate. Creating a postable
charter based on existing rights/responsibilities could be a relatively
quick endeavor. Discussions of *wish lists* is another matter entirely.

The discussion on changes to the RAA that various parties would like to
see should be an effort of its own. If there is a new registrant right
or responsibility someone would like to see, or one that someone would
like to change, it should be brought up in the RAA discussion group. But
as I suggested, I think there should be a limited number of stakeholder
*representatives* involved in this group who would bring such items to
the table.

Tim