ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

[gnso-raa-dt] Revised draft of DT charter

  • To: <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] Revised draft of DT charter
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:30:30 -0700

Attached please find a revised draft of the charter which seeks to
reflect the changes discussed on our call today:

(1)  modified language of item (1) to conform more closely to the
resolution (per list exchange with Stephane)

(2)  placeholder for language on issues outside picket fence (to be
proposed by Tim? Avri?)

(3)  added reference to possible proposed charter for WG as an output

(4)  relaxed timetable to provide more time for consideration of public
comments on draft report

Please let me know via list if I overlooked something else discussed
today.

Steve Metalitz

 <<2310153.DOC>>