ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

Re: RE: [gnso-raa-dt] FW: GNSO Council resolutions and consensus items 3 September 2009

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RE: [gnso-raa-dt] FW: GNSO Council resolutions and consensus items 3 September 2009
  • From: langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:17:29 +0000

I've already asked the At-Large staff to work with whomever (Glen / Avri / Chuck etc.,) to do exactly that as a partnership model based on the resolution; As we do indeed "need to get started" and the ALAC coordinator (and alternate) and primary team Members to assist with the "drafting a registrant rights charter" will be formalized within our ALAC Meeting Agenda for Tue next week...

CLO