ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

[gnso-raa-dt] FW: Report from RAA DT

  • To: <Gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] FW: Report from RAA DT
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:55:54 -0700

RAA-DT participants,

Please see below the report from our call yesterday that Beau and I have sent
to GNSO and ALAC as suggested, including the revised timeline.

As agreed on the call yesterday, please advise Glen de St. Gery (copied here --
glen@xxxxxxxxx) as soon as possible whether your preference is to participate
in subteam A (registrant rights charter) or subteam B (identifying issues for
possible RAA amendments).  Glen will create subteam mailing lists accordingly.
While there is certainly no bar to joining both subteams, they will be working
in parallel and we would hope for active participation from everyone on the
lists, so please do so only if you have time to participate actively on both
subteams.

Please respond to Glen no later than Monday, Oct. 5 if possible.  Of course
additional participants are welcomed but please encourage them to step forward
as soon as possible.

Steve Metalitz, co-coordinator