ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt]
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:40:07 +1000

HI Steve (and everyone)

Sorry I missed the call and was an apology, but was happy to listen in to the recording.

I'd like to put my hand up for both teams A and B, with a preference for B. And a request. While I'm happy to listen to the meeting at a later time, would it be possible to schedule at least some of the meetings even 3 or 4 hours later or a couple of hours earlier so that I don't have to get up at 1.00am to participate? (The joy of living in the Asia Pacific region)

Kind regards

Holly Raiche
Executive Director,
Internet Society of Australia (ISOC-AU)