ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Expected staff inputs to RAA Working Group

  • To: Doug Brent <doug.brent@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-dt] Expected staff inputs to RAA Working Group
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:58:03 +0100

Dear Doug,

Thank you very much for your email ­ this is a very good starting point for
us to work on. The issue of a charter for registrants is very important and
a necessary component of the ICANN policy. may I also suggest we add issues
concerning registrants¹ fair use of a domain name and how to address them
within the charter?

Thank you.

Best

Konstantinos