ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

[gnso-raa-dt] RE: [gnso-rap-dt] WHOIS availability

  • To: "'Greg Aaron'" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] RE: [gnso-rap-dt] WHOIS availability
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:00:57 -0800

Thanks Greg.  I am cross-posting this to the RAA working group, looking at
prospective amendments to the RAA.  It certainly seems reasonable to me that
the RAA contain an SLA provision re WHOIS, just like the registry contracts
do.  This work appears in the mandate of both of these WGs, so I will
continue to cross-post on this issue, as your research develops and as the
discussion develops in either or both "pre-PDP" groups.

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

548 Market Street

San Francisco, CA  94104