ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] RE: Registration Abuse Policies drafting team MP3 January 16, 2009

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] RE: Registration Abuse Policies drafting team MP3 January 16, 2009
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:45:18 -0800

All,

On our call today, the group discussed edits to the draft charter that Marika
sent earlier this week.  A new draft will be circulated on Monday,
incorporating edits that Mike sent to the list and others we discussed.

The group decided to try to finalize the proposed charter on the list by COB
January 21 so that the Council could consider the proposal at its 29 January
meeting, based on progress made to-date.  This is earlier than we originally
estimated on our first call.  This means that we will need your input and
sign-off on the new documents by next Wednesday.  If the group finds that
further work is needed before we can finalize, then we will decide on email if
we should revert to the previously decided target of 12 Feb (for 19 Feb.
Council meeting).

The group also discussed the SSAC paper and invitation, and planning for a
workshop in Mexico.  Current thinking on those areas will be reflected in the
revision we send on Monday.

For those NOT on today's call, please let us know ASAP if you have any concerns
about this approach.

Thanks, Liz