ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies agenda

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies agenda
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:57:01 -0700

Forwarded to public archives from Greg Aaron

Dear group:

Agenda for our meeting of Monday July 6 is:

1. Roll-call
2. Recap of Sydney meeting
3. Cybersquatting definition; next steps.
4. ?Understand if registration abuses are occurring that might be
curtailed or better addressed if consistent registration abuse
policies were established?...?Determine if and how {registration}
abuse is dealt with in those registries {and registrars} that do not
have any specific {policies} in place?. ?Identify how these
registration abuse provisions are {...} implemented in practice or
deemed effective in addressing registration abuse?.

Dial-in info below.

All best,
--Greg

Quoting Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Dear All,
>
> The Registration Abuse Policies Work Group call is scheduled for
> Monday 06 July at 14:00 UTC - please note NEW start time 30min earlier
>
> 14:00 UTC =  07:00 PDT, 10:00 EDT, 15:00 London, 16:00 CEST.
> For other places see:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
>
> Please note that we will be using Adobe Connect for the meeting to
> facilitate sharing of documents and information.
>
> To log-in, please go to:  http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/rap/.
>
> If you need the operator to call you, please email me at
> gisella.gruber-white@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,