ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] RAPWG Seoul meeting: Wednesday 28 October, 05:00 UTC

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] RAPWG Seoul meeting: Wednesday 28 October, 05:00 UTC
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:06:24 -0400

Dear WG:

The RAPWG meeting at ICANN Seoul is currently scheduled for Wednesday 28
October 14:00 - 15:30 local time, in room Sapphire 4.  (Wednesday Oct 28 at
05:00 UTC)  This time it does not overlap with the SSAC meeting.  Thanks to
Glen and Marika for obtaining the slot.

As at previous ICANN meetings, this will be open for all members of the
community to attend.  The first part will be a meeting of the group members
(only) to discuss ongoing work, and then we will open the floor up for
questions and discussion with anyone in attendance.

Remote participation will be available.

After a number of years without missing an ICANN meeting (and after several
trips to Asia in 2009), I will skip attending Seoul in person.  I will
participate remotely.

With best wishes,

--Greg Aaron

RAPWG Chair