ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] latest draft of the Initial Report

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] latest draft of the Initial Report
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:15:40 -0500

Dear RAPWG:

Hello, all.  Marika arrived safely at ICANN headquarters in southern
California, where she is now experiencing some uncharacteristically dreary
weather.  (Sorry, Marika!)   In the meantime I have taken an opportunity to
create a new version of the master report document (attached).  I have
attempted to incorporate everyone's contributions since the last draft,
including Mikey's latest material, James' edits, and Martin's latest
cybersquatting recommendation.  Also, you will see the new section about
WHOIS Access; please check it out.  You will also see the new recommendation
for malicious use, as per the assignment I took in Monday's meeting.  I also
made some inclusions of my own, as an individual member of the group.

The doc is redlined; make sure the editing marks are turned on to see them.
Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions, or if there are any
omissions or errors.

Marika is now taking the Recommendations as they stand, and is creating the
online straw-poll about them.  You will receive an invitation hopefully
tomorrow to take part in the poll.

With best wishes,

--Greg

**********************************

Greg Aaron

Director, Key Account Management and Domain Security

Afilias

vox: +1.215.706.5700

fax: 1.215.706.5701

gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.