ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated version of draft Initial Report posted on wiki for review

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated version of draft Initial Report posted on wiki for review
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:28:24 -0500

Thanks, Marika!

--Greg

  _____

From: Marika Konings [mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:21 AM
To: gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated version of draft Initial Report posted on
wiki for review

Dear All,

An updated version of the RAP WG draft Initial Report has been posted on the
wiki
(https://st.icann.org/reg-abuse-wg/index.cgi?registration_abuse_policies_wor
king_group) for your review. This version is based on the draft circulated
by Greg yesterday and incorporates the edits proposed by Mikey and Faisal.
In addition, I have accepted all the formatting changes in order to make the
document more readable.

Berry, I was not able to incorporate all of your suggestions as the
numbering does not seem to match the version of the document you refer to.
In order to avoid confusion, please use the numbering of the PDF version
posted on the wiki. Would you mind resending your comments / edits
reflecting the numbering in this version so it will be easier to review by
the members of the WG at the next meeting?

With best regards,

Marika