ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Updated version of draft Initial Report posted on wiki for review

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated version of draft Initial Report posted on wiki for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 03:20:43 -0800

Dear All,

An updated version of the RAP WG draft Initial Report has been posted on the
wiki
(https://st.icann.org/reg-abuse-wg/index.cgi?registration_abuse_policies_working_group)
 for your review. This version is based on the draft circulated by Greg
yesterday and incorporates the edits proposed by Mikey and Faisal. In addition,
I have accepted all the formatting changes in order to make the document more
readable.

Berry, I was not able to incorporate all of your suggestions as the numbering
does not seem to match the version of the document you refer to. In order to
avoid confusion, please use the numbering of the PDF version posted on the
wiki. Would you mind resending your comments / edits reflecting the numbering
in this version so it will be easier to review by the members of the WG at the
next meeting?

With best regards,

Marika