ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Proposed Changes to Final Report

  • To: "'Berry Cobb'" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Proposed Changes to Final Report
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:41:52 -0500

Hi, Barry:

Thanks for you notes.  I think Marika is in the best position to put in the
changes.  I do have two questions:

A.  So, is your desire for us to 1. re-label all occurrences of "Abuse
Provision Baseline (APB)" to "Registration Abuse Baselines", and 2.
otherwise keep the text currently in the "APB" section?

B. I have made an edit so that 8.4 is called "Sub-Team Conclusions & Guiding
Principles."  8.4 contains what the sub-team discussed, including the "ABP"
(or RAB) section, etc.  Then I have created a new section, called "8.5:
RAPWG Discussion of Sub-Team Work."  That section contains discussion of the
sub-team's recommendations amongst the larger WG, and is the place where the
counter-arguments are now found. So I think that seems logical, and I hope
it provides the separation and better labeling you seek.

Does this solution address the points you made in 2g below?

All best,

--Greg

  _____