ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] revised Initial Report Draft

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] revised Initial Report Draft
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:42:58 -0500

Dear all:

Attached is a revised draft.  It contains the Recommendations work we did
today, including the post-call mail submissions from Mikey.  Unless there
are immediate corrections, Marika will use these versions of the
Recommendations in this week's poll.

For readability, I accepted all changes that were in the version of 27
January that Marika posted.  There may be some lingering typos, and we need
to still incorporate Rod's 31 January edits to the Background sections.
(Marika, can you incorporate those?)   I added a clarification about domain
tasting at line 740, to call out a difference between it and kiting.
Please let us know if we missed anything.

The draft does not yet contain the changes that Berry posted about three
hours ago regarding the UofC Background section.  I have posted a couple of
questions to Barry; we'll figure those out and incorporate Barry's other
edits.

All best,

--Greg

**********************************

Greg Aaron

Director, Key Account Management and Domain Security

Afilias

vox: +1.215.706.5700

fax: 1.215.706.5701

gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.