ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] For review - updated version of RAPWG Initial Report

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - updated version of RAPWG Initial Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 05:14:22 -0800

Dear All,

An updated version of the RAPWG Initial Report has been posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/reg-abuse-wg/) for review. This version includes a
revised executive summary as discussed on yesterday’s call as well as the
attendance sheet in Annex III. To facilitate review, I have also posted a clean
version without track changes and line numbers. Please share your comments,
edits and suggestions with the mailing list as soon as possible, but at the
latest by COB 10 February so I can post a final version for review to the
mailing list on 11 February.

Thanks,

Marika