ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - updated version of RAPWG Initial Report -- LAST CALL

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - updated version of RAPWG Initial Report -- LAST CALL
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:16:50 -0500

Members: this is last call.  If you have any corrections or edits, they must
be posted to the list by tomorrow, Thursday 11 February, by 15:00 UTC.
Friendly reminder to review the consensus summaries as per Monday's call.
We are on schedule for Marika to deliver the report to GNSO on Friday the
12th as planned.

Dear Marika:  Thank you for drafting the Exec Summary.  Please see attached
-- I made some small edits there, mainly just ordering some text.  I also
included a line above the handy Recommendation table, reminding readers that
it is a summary and that they can find full recommendations and rationale
text in the body of the paper.

Great job, everyone!

All best,

--Greg