ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Last Call - RAPWG Initial Report - Final Version

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Last Call - RAPWG Initial Report - Final Version
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:42:55 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached the final clean version of the RAPWG Initial Report. If
you have any corrections or edits, these must be posted to the list today,
Thursday 11 February, by 15:00 UTC. The document will be posted tomorrow,
Friday 12 February. To accompany the posting, Greg and I have prepared the
attached announcement. Please let me know if you have any comments / edits.

In addition, I have discussed with Greg whether it would be good idea to open
the public comment period at the same time as the publication of the report so
that it would run for 45 days, instead of 30 days as earlier discussed. In this
way, the publication and announcement can direct interested parties to the
public comment forum and it would also allow us to direct Nairobi participants
there instead of having to wait until after the meeting. Please let me know if
you have any objections to this proposal. Of course, the public announcement
would be updated accordingly.

With best regards,

Marika