ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Last Call - RAPWG Initial Report - Final Version

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Last Call - RAPWG Initial Report - Final Version
  • From: Faisal Shah <fshah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:02:47 -0700

Here are some small nits on the Report. I only looked at Sections 1-4
quickly (several changes re use).

I also agree with Fred and would like to voice my support for the
Alternative View on the Malicious Use Recommendations so long as the word
³pure² is deleted since I am not sure what that means.

Thanks.