ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Slamming Draft #2

  • To: gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Slamming Draft #2
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:03:36 -0400

RAP Team,

Attached is the next draft of the Slamming (pending name change) document. The following is a brief description of the changes from draft #1

1. Started a list for new terminology definition. I could use some help here with a nifty new name.

2.  Added a sub-section, highlighted in yellow, about Scope

3.  Added a sub-section, highlighted in yellow, about Law Enforcement

4. Updated recommendations to include several options for the WG to review and eventually vote upon for the final draft.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.infinityportals.com