ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] action items

  • To: Registration abuse list ICANN <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] action items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:31:27 -0500

here's my lame summary of action items from the call.  Berry's the big winner,
he gets the most.  :-)

Berry -- language to move the registration abuse vs use abuse conversation up
to the Council

Berry -- rework the language on fake renewal notices so that the logic flows
between the working group, the Council and ICANN Compliance

Berry -- rework the slamming/shakedown language to incorporate our choice of
language plus various edits

Martin -- language regarding gripe sites worked into the URDP language

Greg -- confer with Chuck Gomes about participation/voting precidents

Marika -- develop a first draft of the Conclusions and Next-Steps section

i think that's the list.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356