ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] action items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Registration abuse list ICANN <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] action items
  • From: Phil Corwin <pcorwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 12:51:41 -0400

I believe we also agreed that Berry would work something up on reverse domain
name hijacking and then run it past Faisal and me before distributing more
broadly.

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
202-347-6875 (office)
202-347-6876 (fax)
202-255-6172 (cell)
"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey