ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Updated version for our call today

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated version for our call today
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 02:22:06 -0700

Dear All,

To facilitate review of the draft Final Report, please find posted on the wiki
an updated version that includes the edits proposed by Berry and Faisal to the
draft edited by Greg. Note, this version also includes an updated version of
the cross-TLD registration scam as agreed upon during the last meeting.

Please don’t forget to complete the survey. So far, responses have been
received from Mikey, James, Berry and Wendy. Do note that you have to complete
the survey until the end for your results to be registered. The deadline for
completing the survey is Tuesday 25 May. Those eligible to participate in the
survey, should have received the details in a separate email last Thursday.

With best regards,

Marika