ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Matrix summary

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Matrix summary
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:55:20 -0400

Dear Group:

Here is another example of the kind of item the group should sort through
that in the next call or calls.

Regarding the first Cybersquatting recommendation (row 4), the RAPWG
recommended "the initiation of a Policy Development Process by requesting an
Issues Report."  So the choice for Next Step would therefore be "Develop
Policy (PDP)."  But half the Implementation Team members selected "Advisory
Group" instead.

For Uniformity of Contracts (row 20), the RAPWG also recommended the
creation of an Issues Report.  Every member of the Implementation Team chose
"Develop Policy (PDP)".

What elicited the differing responses regarding Cybersquatting?

All best,
--Greg