ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

[gnso-rapimpl-dt] Matrix summary

  • To: gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Matrix summary
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:32:12 -0500

hi all,

thanks for your work on the matrix!  i've stapled them all together in this
summary version.

cast your eyes along the bottom of the spreadsheet -- there's a tab for each of
your responses, and then a tab that summarizes each of the columns.  while our
"sequence" result is a little choppy, the rest of the columns show substantial
areas of agreement.

here's a thought -- take a look at the various "results" tabs and familiarize
yourself with our answers.  take note of the areas where you disagree with the
prevailing view and determine which ones you feel strongly about vs those which
you are comfortable with changing your choice.  either is fine -- that's what
this consensus thing is all about.  but it would be nice to have you think
about that a bit in advance of the meeting.

then we'll breeze through the tabs to the right of "sequence", see if we can
get pretty close to agreement on the "non-sequence" stuff, figure out how to
handle the issues that came up when we were filling out the "sequence" column
and send ourselves off for a second go at the matrix next week.  i bet we get
really close to agreement after that round.

the spreadsheet may whine at you about "external links" when it opens.  you can
select the "ignore" choice if it does.

thanks again,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109