ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] RE: draft letter to Council

  • To: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] RE: draft letter to Council
  • From: "Rosaya, Lisa W." <Lisa.Rosaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:07:31 -0400

Dear all,

Just some very minor changes in the last paragraph to carry through the
defined term RAP-IDT.

Thank you and best regards,

Lisa

Lisa W. Rosaya
Baker & McKenzie LLP
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +1 212 626 4557
Fax: +1 212 310 1659
lisa.rosaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bakermckenzie.com <http://www.bakermckenzie.com/>
<mailto:lisa.w.rosaya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a
Swiss Verein