ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] call for agenda items

  • To: "Rosaya, Lisa W." <Lisa.Rosaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Aaron <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] call for agenda items
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:54:50 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached the latest version that Greg was referring to in his
email (it was only sent to the chairs). It aims to address the comments
made by Chuck and others. With regards to Chuck's comment that it might be
helpful to include an abbreviation in the recommendation column so Council
members do not have to go back between Annex I and II/III, this might
prove challenging as it is difficult to capture the detail of each
recommendation in abbreviated form. Another approach could be to add a
priority sequence column to Annex I so it is clear to see how the
recommendations are rated. What do the members of the DT think? Also,
there is two comments from Chuck relating to the recommendation on Meta
Issue: Collection and Dissemination of Best Practices and the WHOIS Access
Recommendation #1 that might require further discussion by the DT.

With best regards,

Marika