ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] For review - updated letter to the GNSO Council

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] For review - updated letter to the GNSO Council
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:27:05 -0500

Hello; two items:

1.       Under the Malicious Use entry, the notes say "Preference for PDP
approach even if desired outcome is not policy but best practices."  The
"if" is confusing, since it accidentally implies that policy is a possible
outcome.   I suggest: "Preference to use PDP process; outcome to be best
practices."

2.       Cybersquatting: the notes section says "There may be a dependency
with WHOIS studies."  I can't remember what that dependency was.  Can anyone
refresh my memory?

All best,

--Greg