ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-reg-sgc]

[gnso-reg-sgc] Draft Final Report of Sub Group C

  • To: <gnso-reg-sgc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-reg-sgc] Draft Final Report of Sub Group C
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:11:50 +0200

Dear all,

Attached is the Final Report of Sub Group C, prepared by its chair, Jon
Bing.

We agreed on this week's call to discuss any further - hopefully minor -
changes to the report using this mailing list rather than on a conference
call.

So please review this draft and circulate any comments on it to this list.
Please do use 'track changes' mode if you suggest changes to the document.

We should expect to finalise this report next week and submit it to the
Working Group. I will also be adding some basic information to it about
membership of the group and attendance.

All the best, Maria